Liquid should flow through the straw in the Dr. Brown’s Straw Cup with no issues and should not be difficult to suck. If you and your child are experiencing issues getting liquid through the straw, the valve may be on backwards. Follow these instructions to troubleshoot:
- Install the silicone STRAW SPOUT to the CAP by inserting it through the hole in the CAP.
- Pull the silicone STRAW SPOUT from above until it snaps into place.
- Insert the plastic STRAW TUBE into the bottom of the STRAW SPOUT.
- Fill CUP with liquid for feeding.
- Screw the CAP onto the CUP until snugly fit.