Silicone Starter Spoon
Scoop, nibble, soothe! Dr. Brown’s™ Silicone Starter Spoon safely feeds and eases sore teething mouths while encouraging the transition to solid foods
40 in stock
Scoop and soothe.
Just scoop a little food into the flat spoon made for little mouths, give it to baby to help hold, and let them suck and chew on the spoon. The motion of bringing an object to their mouth with food on it can help them smoothly graduate to eating with utensils.
- The Silicone Starter Spoon’s ring shape makes it easy for little hands to hold, while the textured arms massage sore gums.
- Combining texture with pureed or soft foods can help baby start to associate texture with food, which may help them transition to more complex foods with more tongue stability.
- The soft, shallow spoon bowl easily scoops up perfect portions of food, making it a great starter spoon.
- The 100% silicone material is gentle on teething gums yet stands up to chomps and chews. For extra sore mouths, cool before use!
- Dishwasher (top rack), microwave, sterilizer, and freezer safe. BPA free. 4m+.