Dr. Brown’s® Specialty Feeding System, 2 Count
The Dr. Brown’s Specialty Feeding System is designed to assist in the management and treatment of complicated oral feeding issues.
Happy feeding™ for every baby.
Babies with conditions that may cause difficulty feeding include cleft lip/palate, tongue tie, lip tie, oro-neuromotor dysfunctions, congenital heart disease, or craniofacial anomalies. The included Infant Paced Feeding Valve is inserted into Dr. Brown’s standard silicone nipple to create a compression nipple.
- Choose from 4oz/120 ml bottles or 8 oz/250 ml bottles
- Assists infants in self-regulation during oral feedings
- Feeding Valve can be used with any nipple flow level
- Includes wire Cleaning Brush for simplified parts cleaning
- Dishwasher (top rack) and sterilizer safe
- BPA free
What’s in the Kit
- (2) bottles
- (2) Level 1 nipples
- (2) Level 2 nipples
- (2) Infant Paced Feeding Valves
- (1) Cleaning Brush