Specialty Feeding System Starter Kit
The Dr. Brown’s Specialty Feeding System is designed to assist in the management and treatment of complicated oral feeding issues.
89 in stock
Happy feeding™ for every baby.
Babies with conditions that may cause difficulty include cleft lip/palate, tongue tie, lip tie, oro-neuromotor dysfunctions, congenital heart disease, or craniofacial anomalies. The included Infant Paced Feeding Valve is inserted into Dr. Brown’s standard silicone nipple to create a compression nipple.
- Assists infants in self-regulation during oral feedings
- Feeding Valve can be used with any nipple flow level
- Includes wire Cleaning Brush for simplified parts cleaning
- Dishwasher (top rack) and sterilizer safe
What’s in the Kit
- (3) 8 oz/250 ml Narrow Bottles with Level 1 Nipple with feeding valve
- (2) 4 oz/120 ml Narrow Bottles with Level 1 Nipple with feeding valve
- (5) Extra Infant-paced feeding valves
- (5) Level 2 nipples
- (5) Travel discs
- (2) Travel caps
- (3) Wire cleaning brushes